Risk Manager Front End (RMFE)
Risk Manager Front End was designed to provide ATP risk management and administrative functions. It is a flexible and user-friendly GUI application. Risk Management Front-end (RMFE) features an intuitive graphical interface for RMS control functions, including real-time accounts and global position monitors, account risk monitors, “manual” fill, fill correction, position modification, risk policies, commissions schedules and market schedules screens.
RMFE is written on C#. Source code licenses are available.
- support for creation and management of markets and market data channels, instruments and instrument groups, accounts and account groups, legal entities, ATP users (traders, risk managers, administrators), risk limit profiles, alerts, order routing rules;
- real-time account and position monitoring;
- real-time account control – enable/disable (single account, account group and the whole legal entity), liquidate positions, kill orders, put an account into liquidation only mode;
- global orders and order history historical and real-time views;
- real-time and historical charts supporting number of technical indicators and studies;
- real-time inside market, aggregated, and Level2 market depth views;
- manual fill modifications, trade bust, and position modifications;
- commissions policies
- market schedules
- integrated transaction and position reports;
- chat with trader facility.
RMFE is user friendly and completely customizable application. User can arrange different views views in any way he likes. He can decide which data items he wants to see and how, or choose his own color schema. And we’ve gone an extra mile to allow White Labeling. You can purchase Risk Manager Front End source code by paying the one-time license fee and then distribute the application to your clients without paying additional fees.
Argo Trading Platform Source Code Licenses
You can purchase ATP source code by paying a one-time license fee and distribute the application to your clients without paying additional fees. We offer distributable licenses for software developers and brokers.
Buying Argo Trading Platform can save you several man-years of in-house development.
Our source code licenses may cost you less than binary executables from our competitors.
We also provide free white labeling.
To evaluate our Trading Platform please send us a request and provide contact information. We will get back to you shortly.
Request a Demo
Send us a message using a form below, or call +1 847.520.2199 for details.