Argo Matching Engine
Argo Matching Engine is a high capacity, low latency order matching server, the software core of electronic marketplace. It implements fast price-time priority and pro-rata order matching algorithms, industry standard FIX-based interfaces for order management, inside market and market depth distribution facility, and RDBMS-based order history storage. Argo Matching Engine is written in C++. It runs on Linux and Windows. We can port it to any major UNIX platform by request. Argo Matching Engine supports MS SQL Server, mySQL, Oracle and Sybase RDBMS.
See how Argo Matching Engine has been used to build a powerful CME Simulation system.
- Extendable set of instruments; support for equities, futures, options, bonds, FX spot and forwards out of box; support for dynamic (intra-day) instrument creation;
- Market, Limit, Stop-Loss, and Stop-Limit Orders; Iceberg; Day, GTD, GTC, GFS, FOK, IOC, AON time-in-force options; one-cancel-the-other and if-done combinations;
- several variations of price-time priority and pro-rata order matching algorithms;
- continuous and call auction style trading sessions;
- Validation of order price alignment, price range, minimum order size, order size increment, and more;
- FIX 4.2/4.4 interfaces for order management;
- Publishing of market depth (full snapshot, incremental updates), market statistics, and instrument definitions via FIX/FAST;
- Support for trading session scheduling on market, channel, and instrument level;
- Administrative HTML and command line interfaces provide trader session statistic, trader activity, order book, fills, and market depth views;
- Support for “manual” matching for dealer-desk setups;
- Scalability. Advanced multithreading helps to utilize multiple processors efficiently; we can deploy multiple matching engines to work in concert in one trading environment;
- Seamless integration with ATP Order Router, Market Data Feeder, Risk Management Server, and Argo Trader front-end;
- Optional Market Simulation facility.
Argo Matching Engine is a White Label product. You can purchase the application source code by paying one-time license fee, and distribute the application to your clients without paying additional fees.
Argo Trading Platform Source Code Licenses
You can purchase ATP source code by paying one-time license fee, and distribute the application to your clients without paying additional fees. We offer distributable licenses for software developers and brokers.
Buying Argo Trading Platform can save you several man years of in-house development.
Our source code licenses may cost you less than binary executables from our competitors.
We also provide free white labeling.
To evaluate our Trading Platform please send us a request and provide contact information. We will get back to you shortly.
Request a Demo
Send us a message using a form below, or call +1 847.520.2199 for details.