Argo Messaging System
Argo Reliable Multicast (RMCast) is a high-performance messaging system. We have designed it to satisfy high throughput, low latency, scalability and adaptability demands of modern market data distribution and real-time risk management systems.
If you are a trader, you know how important it is to get prices on time. If you are an IT professional working for a trading company you know how difficult it can be to achieve. The price update has to be delivered to each trading screen as soon as it hits your network. Even a fraction of a second delay is not acceptable for a trader. Classical point-to-point methods of market data distribution just don’t cut this. Argo RMCast delivers price updates to all trading applications simultaneously and reliably. Each price update not only reaches all processes at the same time but also can be resent in a fraction of a millisecond if necessary.
- sender-receiver decoupling and location transparency via implementation of publish-subscribe topic (subject)-based addressing with wildcards support;
- one-to-one, one-to-many and many-to-one inter- and intra-process communication;
- daemon-less architecture, which eliminates extra data copying and contents switching;
- reliable UDP multicast, “raw” UDP multicast and TCP-based messaging;
- extensive parameterization to allow fine tuning for different communication scenarios;
- C++ and .Net API implemented as dynamic link libraries;
- flexible threading model, which allows an application to implement the most efficient schema for inbound message dispatch and processing;
- supports Windows, Linux and major UNIX platforms;
- a number of example programs demonstrate variety of usage patterns.
Argo Trading Platform Source Code Licenses
You can purchase ATP source code by paying a one-time license fee and distribute the application to your clients without paying additional fees. We offer distributable licenses for software developers and brokers.
Buying Argo Trading Platform can save you several man-years of in-house development.
Our source code licenses may cost you less than binary executables from our competitors.
We also provide free white labeling.
To evaluate our Trading Platform please send us a request and provide contact information. We will get back to you shortly.
Request a Demo
Send us a message using a form below, or call +1 847.520.2199 for details.